• Licensed Broker in Kansas and Missouri.
• 30 years of sales & sales management in the real estate, pharmaceutical & medical
• 5 years as Assistant Manager for the ReeceNichols Town Center Office with over 124 agents.
ReeceNichols lists & sells more homes in Kansas City than any other local or national company.
We have over 2,400 sales associates that would rather sell your home than one listed with a competitor.
With over $5 billion in sales in 2002, we bring experience and exposure unmatched by any other firm.
• Member, National Association of REALTORS
• Member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
• Member, Kansas Association of REALTORS
• Member, Heartland Multiple Listing Service
• Member, ReeceNichols Exceptional Properties
• Member, Howard Brinton's STAR POWER Systems
KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
B.S.: Business Administration/Management
B.S.: Human Ecology/Family Life & Human Development
Wilson Learning Systems: The Counselor Salesperson
Xerox: Professional Selling Skills I, II, and III
DDI: Interaction Management
Kansas State University Alumni Assoc. / K-State Football Season Ticket Holder
United Methodist Church of the Resurrection - Leawood, Kansas
Friends of the Zoo
Foster Parent, The FARM
Kansas City Native
2003, President's Circle
2002, Honoree Circle
Rookie of the Quarter, 3 quarters 2001-2002
'Salesperson of the Year' - Alpha Therapeutic Corp. - 1993
American Cancer Society - Douglas County President - Volunteer of the Year - 1991
Numerous sales awards in medical industry
Whether you're buying or selling a home, I will use my extensive professional sales experience to ensure that you reach your real estate goals in the shortest amount of time.